HELP US to promote mobilisation and accountability on the right to education and build bridges between the disciplines of human rights, education and development.
The Right to Education Initiative is non-profit. All resources and tools we provide are free.
We rely on the generosity of foundations and individuals to help us promote the right to education worldwide. Your support is vital for us to continue and expand our work.
Your donation will help us:
- Maintain the website, adding new resources, providing news, sharing success stories, inviting experts to contribute to the blog or facilitate the discussion forum
- Translate the website and key resources into other languages
- Produce a regular e-bulletin providing news on the latest developments relating to the right to education, highlighting success stories and linking with partners’ activities on the right to education
- Create resources aimed at influencing education debates from a human rights perspective and popularising a human right based approach to advance the right to education, which may include policy briefs, research papers and reports, guidelines and tools.
- Develop practical tools to use right to education indicators and test them on the ground
- Develop training modules on the right to education and online courses.
- Provide technical support to partners to review constitutional, legislative and policy frameworks on the right to education
- Support capacity development on the right to education for partners in low income countries
- Participate in relevant consultation processes and events on the right to education and contribute to build bridges between human rights, education and development activists.
Find more about our work, here
If you are interested in volunteering for the Right to Education Initiative please contact us. We are always interested to have support for good quality translation to/from French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic. We are also interested in volunteer researchers / writers to help keep the website up to date and vibrant.