The following articles relevant to the justiciability of the right to education can be found in this INTERIGHTS Bulletin:
- Diokno, MSI (2007) Short-changing the Right to Education in the Philippines,
- Ribeiro, RM (2007) Securing the Right to Education in Brazil: A Brief Overview of the Role of the Courts
- Courtis, C (2007) The Right to Education in the Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights
- Cojocariu, C (2007) Racial Discrimination against Roma Children in Schools: Recent Developments from Courts in Bulgaria and Hungary
The following article is relevant to the right to education of minorities:
- de Varennes, F (2007) Language Rights in Education
This paper highlights key concluding observations adopted between September 2014 and November 2017 by the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC), the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (CESCR), the UN Committee on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) and the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights (ACHPR) regarding the role of private actors in education in Ghana, Chile, Morocco, Uganda, Kenya, Philippines and Brazil. These add to more than 50 other concluding observations previously issued by these committees on the topic.