1. Disclosure of information
The Right to Education Project (RTE) will neither rent, sell nor make available your personal information to any third party other than where the law requires it or where we have sought and been given your specific permission to do so. As RTE is based in the United Kingdom, we therefore comply with UK data protection legislation currently in force.
2. What information we collect and how we use it
By subscribing to the Right to Education Discussion Forum, members agree to share information such as their contact details, the name of their organisation, details about their work, resources, events, etc. with the other members of the Discussion Forum.
By subscribing to the Right to Education Project e-Bulletin, members agree to share information such as their contact details.
We collect personal information about members for the following purposes:
- Membership assessment and administration
- General research and development of RTE services
- Website administration and development
3. Third parties' web sites
Our aim is to ensure that your details are current, accurate and complete. You have a right to see the information we hold about you at any time and we will correct it if it is inaccurate, provided we are notified accordingly.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Should this happen, we will post a notice of the change on the Website, and you will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
Terms and Conditions
- All material on the Website is the copyright of the Right to Education Project (RTE) or, where identified, third party individual or institutional authors. RTE encourages personal and educational use of the Website content. You may view the content of this Site on screen for any purpose; however, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content on the Website in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content, including resale or commercial distribution in any other manner, requires the prior written permission of the copyright holder. If you are using any of the information on the RTE website in a permitted manner, you must make good faith efforts to preserve the context of the cited passage and give appropriate credit to the authoring person(s) or organisation(s). Please note that much of the information on the RTE website is sourced from partners and endeavour to ensure that the correct source/author is credited.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Names, images and logos identifying products, publications or services of the Right to Education Project (RTE) or third parties on the Website may be subject to copyright, design rights or trademark rights. Where this is the case, they may not be reproduced without the consent of the trademark owner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of RTE or any other third party.